Our Buyer Services Breakdown
(Let us help with your home search today)
Start My Home Search
- Full Access to our MLS Buyers Portal which features such functions as searching for active and recently sold homes, saving searches, community market statistics, automated search lists updating, and direct interaction within an agent to facilitate community and home selection criteria via portal, email, text or phone.
- Facilitate in the entire buying process from providing financing assistance when needed, the latest in community information and comparable market analysis on homes you are considering, to initial contract offers and negotiations through home inspection and any repair issues, appraisal process, and settlement and closing.
- Having years of experience and Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) designation, we know if a potential home is suitably priced given your specific needs, based on factors such as the local market conditions and the competition, your moving-time considerations, and special needs contract terms, such as needing to sell an existing home or financing options, such as conventional, VA, FHA loans and their applicable requirements.
- If financing assistance is needed, we work with "Get it Done" Lending Teams to get you pre-qualified / pre-approved in the shortest possible time so you are ready to make an offer on that special home.
- Walk-through the home inspection process mediating and mitigating with seller/buyer any issues arising from the inspection. Provide buyers with extensive lists of local contractors and home repair service providers if needed.
© 2017 Campbell Unified Services LLC. All Rights Reserved.